- Please refrain from wearing scented lotion, essential oils, cologne, or perfume to class as many people are scent sensitive.
- No cell phones on the yoga mat. Either leave phone in your car, or put on silent it and leave it in your purse or by your shoes. If you are on call, or need the phone for a potential emergency, let the instructor know before class begins.
- Arrive a few minutes early for class so you can get props and be settled when class begins. If you do arrive a few minutes late, enter quietly and sit near the back of the room until it is appropriate to get your props and set your mat. This typically means waiting until the centering portion of class is finished.
- Remove your shoes prior to entering the practice space.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows for freedom of movement and provides adequate coverage of buttocks, breasts and undergarments. Men are asked to keep shirts on during practice.
- It is recommended to refrain from eating anything heavy 1 to 2 hours before practice.
- Let the instructor know if you need to leave early and please take rest and exit before the rest of the class takes rest; so as not to disturb the other students.
- Please stay home and do your own practice if you have had a fever in the last 48 hours, or if you are still actively spreading germs through frequent coughing and nose blowing.
- Take care of yourself! Respect the limits of your body each and every day. Yoga is not about what you do, but rather about how you do it. Stop if you experience pain or discomfort and rest or modify your practice as needed.